Five Days in Menopause Before New Year’s Eve
New Year’s Eve is right around the corner, just 5 days in menopause away! What’s on your sticky note’s mind? My sticky notes look like this:
– lose “the holiday 10” to look sexy in New Year’s Eve outfit
– figure out New Year’s Eve outfit
– backup plan for New Year’s Eve outfit: go shopping to find something that fits
– avoid the mall at all costs (lose “the holiday 10” instead)
– give away (immediately) all holiday food gifts
– depending on what outfit fits, finalize New Year’s Eve plans (possibly a pajama party)
– make New Year’s resolutions or just pull out last year’s: lose weight, exercise more & eat healthy
We have 5 days in menopause left in 2010. I’m taking my sticky notes down and having a cookie!
After struggling with her own severe menopause symptoms and doing years of research, Ellen resolved to share what she learned from experts and her own trial and error. Her goal was to replace the confusion, embarrassment, and symptoms millions of women go through–before, during, and after menopause–with the medically sound solutions she discovered. Her passion to become a “sister” and confidant to all women fueled Ellen’s first book, Shmirshky: the pursuit of hormone happiness. As a result of the overwhelming response from her burgeoning audiences and followers’ requests for empowering information they could trust, Ellen’s weekly blog, Menopause MondaysTM, was born.